Pages

Friday 15 November 2013

TGI Conductor's Stand Review

I have been using my TGI conductor's music stand for the last month and wanted to share my thoughts on it.


Firstly it is VERY sturdy. It can hold even the heaviest music books (such as the Arban) without any strain. It is also very easy to adjust to height of the stand and the angle of the shelf. 



It is portable and comes with a carry bag. The carry bag isn't the best quality, however it does the job. Personally I use this stand for home use as it is a better option than a folding stand and also a cheaper option than a wooden one.  



I paid £25 for this stand which I think is a very reasonable deal considering the quality. I would highly recommend this stand for any musician. It is available to purchase from Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/TGI-Supreme-Conductors-Music-Stand/dp/B000VZC9MG 




No comments:

Post a Comment