Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Trevor James JMT-9006C Tuner Review

I recently purchased the Trevor James JMT-9006C Clip-on Chromatic Tuner and really like it. It not only is a tuner, but also a metronome - two essential items for all musicians. It easily clips onto the bell of my trumpet (it only works when clipped onto the instrument), so I can check my notes are in tune while playing. It is very good quality, with a very clear display and the screen moves so it can easily be used with any instrument. It also has a backlight option (perfect for orchestra pits etc).
Backlight Function



The metronome function is very easy to use and is loud enough to be heard over the sound of the trumpet (a problem I often find with conventional tuners).



A highly recommended tuner and metronome for any musician. £24.99 from Woodwind Warehouse. https://www.woodwindwarehouse.com/Accessories/Forflutes/TrevorJames/TransposingcliponMetronome-Tuner

No comments:

Post a Comment