Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

Take a Look: Protec Deluxe Padded Triple Mouthpiece Pouch

I received a new product last month - the Protect Deluxe Triple Mouthpiece Pouch. I have been using it for just over a week and thought I would give my thoughts on it and give you some pictures.

It is a well padded case and I know that my mouthpieces are very well protected. It is however a little larger than I was expecting, about the size of a CD. It does fit nicely in the front of my gig bag but it could be more compact in my opinion.

The outer material is a fake leather which seems very durable and the inside is well padded and non-abrasive - which makes this pouch perfect for travelling.

Overall I think that this mouthpiece pouch is very good quality and will be long lasting. If the size doesn't bother you, I would highly recommend it! It is also good value for money at about £12.





No comments:

Post a Comment