Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Product Review: Tom and Will Gig Bag

I've been using my Jack and Will trumpet gig bag for the last four weeks now, and I already can't live without it.

Firstly, it is very well padded and I feel that my trumpet is very safe in it. It has a large pocket for storing valve oil etc and also comes with a mouthpiece case. Personally as I don't own a vast collection of mouthpieces, I find the mouthpiece slightly too large.





On the back, the case has a detachable music case, which is attached by poppers. It is a very good size and comes in very useful, especially as so many cases lack music storage!

The backpack straps are adjustable and well padded, so it is very comfortable to wear. Overall I would 100% recommend this gig bag to any trumpet player. It is perfect for travelling or for school and keeps the trumpet very well protected. These cases come in a range of colours, the one I have here is 'three tone grey'.

It is currently priced at £41.03 on Amazon UK:


No comments:

Post a Comment